On this gondola tour you will pass through the Venice canals enjoying the company of musicians and singers, delighting you with popular Italian songs.
Gondolas during the serenata
Gondola at sunset
Leaving from the Santa Maria del Giglio gondola station, we will begin our trip along The Grand Canal. The music and the incredible ambience provided by the palaces and churches which flank the canal make this experience one of the most memorable Venice has to offer.
- The tour will take place on a group of gondolas navigating the canals at the same time, together making one serenata. The musicians will make the trip simultaneously, on their own gondola.
- This gondola trip will take place with other passengers, up to a maximum of 6 per gondola.
- Children under 2 will travel for free as long as they are held by their parents or guardians. Guests cannot board the gondola with a pushchair nor can they leave it on the pier.
||Children less than 2 years old
* All the prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- 30 minute gondola tour.
- Serenata by local artists.
When to book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Venice).
- You will be charged the full amount when the booking is confirmed.
- FREE! You can cancel without fee with up to 72 hours before the tour
Santa María del Giglio gondola station, on the Gran Canal (next to The Gritti Palace Hotel).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a ticket which you can either print out, download on your mobile or tablet to show on the day of the activity.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
You will receive a confirmation email directly after you’ve completed the booking process. If you have any doubts, please contact our supplier. The contact information is included in the confirmation email.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries. please contact us.