On this gondola tour you will pass through the Venice canals enjoying the company of musicians and singers, delighting you with popular Italian songs.
Gondola Ride With Serenata
After meeting in front of the Gritti Palace at 3 pm, we'll climb aboard our gondola and begin our trip along The Grand Canal. Being serendaded by the music and the incredible ambience provided by the palaces and churches which flank the canal make this experience one of the most memorable Venice has to offer.
Throughout your 30 minute gondola ride, you'll be able to use an application on your mobile phone which offers you history and anecdotes surrounding the monuments the gondola passes. To ensure an intimate and personal atmosphere, there will be a maximum of five people in each gondola. Let the song of the gondoliers transport you to a magical place!
Children under 2 years old
Children under 2 years old go free, provided they sit on their parents' lap. It is not possible to bring a stroller or pram on board, nor to leave it at the pier.
- The tour will take place on a group of gondolas navigating the canals at the same time, all enjoying the same serenade. The musicians will make the trip simultaneously, on their own gondola.
- This gondola trip will take place with other passengers.
- The gondoliers choose where the passengers will sit depending on weight to maintain the stability of the gondola.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
30 minute gondola tour.
Serenade by local musicians.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Campo Santa María del Giglio.