The Venice Chorus Pass (Chorus Venezia) is the perfect tourist card for those that are interested in visiting several of Venice’s churches. It offers free access to eighteen religious buildings.
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio
- Church of Santo Stefano
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Church of San Giovanni Elemosinario
- Church of San Polo
- Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- Church of San Giacomo dall’Orio
- Church of San Stae
- Church of Sant’Alvise
- Basilica of San Pietro di Castello
- Church of the Santissimo Redentore
- Church of Santa Maria del Rosario
- Church of San Sebastiano
- Church of San Giobbe
- Church of San Giuseppe di Castello
- Church of San Vidal
- Church of San Giacomo di Rialto
- Adults: 12€ (US$13)
- Students (aged less than 29): 8€ (US$8.7)
- Family Card: Two adults and two children (aged less than 18): 24€ (US$26)
Where to purchase?
The card can be purchased in any of the tourist offices in Venice or in any of the 18 churches included in the Pass. You can also buy them online on the following websites: Chorus Venezia and Venezia Unica.
Is it worth buying the Venice Chorus Pass?
The Chorus Venezia is worthwhile depending on the churches you are planning to visit during your stay in Venice. Without the Pass, any of the above churches costs €3 to visit, so if you are interested in discovering at least five churches, it is a good idea to purchase it (especially for students).