Is there anything more typically Venetian than a Gondola? On this tour you'll discover the canals of the city from a different, romantic, and historical point of view.
The tour meets at the chosen time on Calle Larga Ascensione, near the famous St. Mark's Square, where we'll climb aboard our gondola, sailing the Venetian canals.
We'll explore the grand canal, home to some of the most picturesque buildings in the city. We'll make our way to the church of Santa María della Salute, and having admired it from the outside, we'll make our way around the smaller canals in the area which surround the Teatro de La Fenice.
The tour ends back at the start point.
- This gondola ride can take place with other groups on board, up to a maximum of 6 per gondola. You may share the gondola with other groups.
- The gondolier will decide where passengers sit depending on their weight, to maintain the stability of the boat.
- This tour is unguided, the gondolier doesn't give explanations about the city.
- Children under 3 can ride free, if they ride on the laps of their parents, however, it is not possible to climb aboard the gondola with a pushchair, nor leave it at the dock
Travelling With Children?
Children under 3 can take the gondola for free, as long as they travel on the laps of their parents. It's not possible to take a stroller/pushchair on board, nor to leave it on the dock.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3|
US$ 37.10 US$ 30.40
AdultsUS$ 37.10 US$ 30.40
Children under 3Free
* The price increases on the 30 August
25 minutes - 30 minutes.
30 minute gondola ride.
18% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we go under the Bridge of Sighs?
A - No, the Bridge of Sighs is not on the route of this gondala ride.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the post office.