The sun setting, three-hour cruise, a gourmet dinner, the Lagoon islands and a stunning Venetian galleon make this an incredible evening in Venice.
Venetian Galleon Cruise with Dinner
The galleon sets sail from the pier near the Venice Naval Historical Museum, just 15 minutes walking distance from St Mark’s Square.
As the sun sets, the galleon will start out and head to the northern part of the Venetian Lagoon, cruising along its canals and passing by its charming small islands. As you enjoy the tour, you will be handed a welcome cocktail and an aperitif.
Dinner will be served in elegant candlelit decorated tables, where you will enjoy a great variety of mouthwatering specialties from the Veneto region, all cooked on board by a professional chef. As you sample a gourmet menu, you will drift past Le Vignole, Sant’Erasmo, San Francesco del Deserto, Torcello, Mazzorbo and Murano islands.
Admiring the beautifully reflected isles of Arsenale, Santa Maria delle Grazie and San Giorgo on the water will be the perfect finishing touch before returning to Venice along the Giudecca canal, admiring its palaces and St Mark’s Square in the background.
The best tables are on the main deck, outdoors. These offer the best views and are always private. Tables on the stern and prow are more economical but are inside and don’t offer any views. Moreover, you might have to share the table with another couple.
During summer, dinner is served outdoors unless it rains. In summer, the boat is covered and heated.
The following fish and shellfish menu is the speciality of the house. If you prefer, you can order a meat or vegetarian menu instead. You will be served all the plates on the menu, so you don’t have to choose.
- Aperitif with Prosecco and assorted canapés.
- Raw scampi in lemon dressing with avocado sauce.
- Thin slices of sea bass billet flavoured with capers and olives “taggiasca”.
- Pickled anchovies with pink peppercorns.
- Octopus salad.
- Scallops au gratin with ginger and carrots sauce.
- Prosecco scented risotto with scampi and pumpkin
- Crêpe filled with cep mushrooms
- Gilthead fish fillet in salt crust with vegetable ratatouille and rosemary roast potatoes.
- Season fresh fruit
- Illy coffee
The menu is accompanied by red or white wine from the Veneto region. Depending on the season, the dishes may vary slightly.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Dinner on the Main Deck||
|Dinner on the Prow or Stern||
Dinner on the Main Deck
Per personUS$ 134.80
Dinner on the Prow or Stern
Per personUS$ 112.40
3 hour cruise around the Venetian Lagoon.
Welcome cocktail with assorted canapés.
Gourmet dinner prepared by the chef on board, including dessert and coffee.
White and red wines from the Veneto.
Beer, water and soft drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (Venice local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What is the dress code for the Venecian Galleon?
A - The Galleon require a smart-casual dress code.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Riva S. Biasio, in front of the Venice Naval Historical Museum