If you want to know the authentic and less touristy side of Venice, you can't miss this tour of Rialto and the Jewish Quarter. This is a brilliant trip into the past of one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.
Rialto and Jewish Quarter Tour
At 5:15 p.m, we will meet up next to Santa Lucia Station and begin our fantastic walking tour through some of the most beautiful and lesser-known corners of Venice.
We will head into the old Jewish quarter via the Ponte delle Guglie (Bridge of the Needles) and start exploring the streets of the district from which the word 'ghetto' originated. During the walk, the guide will tell us all about its history and what life was like for the Jewish community in past times.
Our tour continues as we stroll down Strada Nova, the principal pedestrian high street in Venice. We will reach Rialto, historically the commercial and financial center of the city. Besides enjoying fabulous views of the bridge, you can also enjoy 'cicchetto' snack whilst soaking up the vibrant atmosphere.
After this stop, we will continue walking until we reach the iconic Piazza San Marco square, where our fantastic guided tour comes to an end. You also have the option of taking the ferry back to the original starting point of the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 10 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 6 to 10 years oldUS$ 11.80
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Guide in English.
Map of the city.
Return transport by ferry (€ 2 (US$ 2.40) per person).
Tasting of cicchetto.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Santa Lucia Station