The Venezia Unica City Pass offers free skip the line access to the main museums and churches in Venice. Design your own itinerary and save up to 28%!
The Venezia Unica City Pass is a tourist card which allows you to visit the main attractions in Venice with savings of up to 28%.
Unmissable attractions include:
- Doge's Palace
- The 3 civic museums in the Marciana area (with the San Marcos City Pass option) - Correr museum, National Archaeological Museum, and the Great Halls of The Marciana National Library.
- 10 of the civic museums in Vencie (with the Complete City Pass): Correr Museum, National Archaeological Museum, the Great Halls of The Marciana National Library, Ca' Rezzonico, Mocenigo palace, Carlo Goldoni's house, Ca' Pesaro, Murano glass museum, the Lace Museum and Natural History Museum.
- 3 or 16 of the churches included in the Chorus Pass, depending on the option selected. You can see the churches on the Chorus pass clicking on this link,
- Querini Stampalia Foundation.
San Marcos City Pass: Includes access to the Doge's Palace, 3 of the civic museums in the Marciana area, 3 of the Chorus churches and the Querini Stampalia Foundation.
- Complete City Pass: Includes access to the Doge's Palace, 10 of Venice's civic museums, 16 of the churches in the Chorus, the Querini Stampalia Foundation and the Jewish Museum.
How does it work?
The Venezia Unica City Pass allows for one access to each attraction and is valid for 7 consecutive days from its activation.
Children under 6
The Venezia Unica City Pass is available for children from 6 years old. The majority of the attractions in the city offer free entry to children under 6. We recommend that you consult the websites of the attractions you want to visit for more information.
|Adults over 30||Between 6 and 29 years old|
|San Marcos City Pass||
|Complete City Pass||
San Marcos City Pass
Adults over 30US$ 37.30
Between 6 and 29 years oldUS$ 24.10
Complete City Pass
Adults over 30US$ 56.10
Between 6 and 29 years oldUS$ 32.90
7 day Venezia Unica City Pass.
Skip the line access to the main attractions in Venice.
Rolling Venice discount card (optional).
24 hours of access to the Venice WiFi network (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (it varies according to every attraction included).