Follow the footsteps of one of the most famous lovers of all time on this tour of the Casanova Museum.
Casanova Museum Ticket
Found in the Palazzo Malipiero in this building, filled with history you'll immerse yourselves in the history of Giacomo Casanova. You'll be given an audioguide that will tell you everything there is to know about this fascinating 18th-century figure. Philosopher, writer, poet, alchemist... the list goes on!
The Casanova Museum will offer you an interactive experience, combining real historical artefacts with virtual reality. And your tour will even end with a delicious glass of prosecco!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||under 13|
|Ticket + Guided Tour||
Per personUS$ 15.40
under 13not admitted
Ticket + Guided Tour
Per personUS$ 29.60
under 13not admitted
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Casanova Museum Ticket.
Glass of prosecco.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).