Discover Venice's winemaking tradition with this tasting, during which you will have the chance to taste a variety of the region's finest.
What to expect from the wine tasting?
The tasting tour will begin in front of the Adriatico Mar café, in the heart of Sestriere di Dorsoduro. Over the course of an hour, the tour unravels the passion for wine embedded deep within The Most Serene Republic, accompanying these wines with delicious Italian charcuterie: the perfect marriage of tastes.
During this wine tasting experience, an expert will help guide us through the tastes and aromas of the wines of the Venetian region. In this way, you will learn to appreciate their various characteristics and qualities: by the end of the tour you are sure to be real experts!
Alcoholic beverages may only be served to over 18's. Drinks consumed by under 18's will be charged by the café.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 18sUS$ 33.70
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
A tasting of 2 Venetian wines with a food pairing
Additional food and drink
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Venice).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (only for folding lightweight wheelchairs).
Adriatico Mar Café: calle Crosera, 3771.