Venice, the city of canals... and Carnival! Decorate your own mask in this Venetian masks workshop and experience this side of the famous festivity.
Venice Carnival Mask: Make Your Own
A Venetian craftsman will tell us about the origin and the evolution of this interesting accessory that has become synonymous with the city of Venice itself. Then during the workshop,you'll also learn how to the mask decoration process and what elements are included. We'll then select our mask and start decorating it to our liking, unleashing our creative sides.
Once you have finished decorating your mask, you can take it and keep it as a memento of your time in this wondrous city.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12|
|Mask decoration workshop||
Mask decoration workshop
Children under 12US$ 54.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Venetian mask decoration workshop with an English speaking craftsman.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Campiello San Zulian.