Did you know Venice is known for its 1,000-year-old glass craftsmanship tradition? Now you can also make your own glass piece in this workshop. And don't worry, of course you get to keep it!
Venice Glass Workshop Experience
We will meet up at the workshop in the center of Venice and start our private glass-making activity.
First, we'll have an introduction during which a real Venetian glass craftsman will tell us all about the process of making glass. We'll also learn why is necessary to apply heat to the glass and how to color it once the whole process is finished.
After learning more about the history and the origins of this craft we'll get down to business and finally make our own glass piece with the expert guidance of the craftsman assisting us through every step. And don't forget, you can keep your piece as a souvenir to always remember this unique experience.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 72.20
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Private class with English speaking craftsman.
Glass pieces you made.
10% off any products in the workshop.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Campiello Widmann già Biri