Visit two of Venice's most symbolic landmarks with this Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Ticket. Skip the line to explore the remarkable attractions.
Doge's Palace Audio Guide
There are two unmissable monuments when visiting Venice: Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. With this combined ticket you can enter both architectural masterpieces, you just need to pick up the ticket from Calle Larga Ascensione 1257. The ticket includes an audioguide in English to discover every detail about the landmarks around St. Mark's Square.
Doge's Palace is a Venetian gothic style building which incorporates Byzantine elements. It is the best example of Venetian architecture and a symbol of the Doge's power over 1000 years.
Inside you'll find painting exhibits from the most celebrated artists in Venice, such as Tintoretto, Tiziano and Veronese. Also, with the Doge's Palace ticket you can visit the weapons rooms and the dungeons.
Important: entrance to the basilica is free, but we provide you with the audio guide.
Doge's Palace is open every day at the following times:
- 1st April - 31st October: Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am - 9 pm; Friday and Saturday 8:30 am - 11 pm.
- 1st November - 31st March. Monday to Sunday 8:30 am - 7 pm.
The Doge's Palace ticket doesn't have a fixed timetable, you can visit whenever you like within the opening times.
St. Mark's Basilica (April to October)
Also known as the Golden Basilica, St. Mark's Basilica is one of the most important buildings in Venice. Construction on the place of worship began in the 9th Century, but its actual appearance is of the 11th century. Did you know that it was originally going to form part of Doge's Palace? The basilica has a gothic Byzantine style, with a central floor, five domes and a golden theme throughout the mosaics which cover its walls. The Basilica is a must-see stop in the popular Italian city.
The Skip the line tickets for St. Mark's Basilica has a fixed timetable which will be in the afternoon depending on availability. The tickets must be picked up between 9 am and 2 pm, but you won't be able to access the monument until 2 pm.
The skip the line ticket for St. Mark's Basilica is included only from April to October, during the rest of the year there isn't such an abundance of visitors so a special entry isn't offered.
Other tickets included
By reserving with us you'll also gain entry to the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum and the monumental rooms of the National Library.
Skip the Line
By booking this ticket you'll avoid the lines which tend to build up at Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica ticket offices. However, you'll have to wait in the access queue for both monuments, as the security checks can take a few minutes.
Ticket Pick Up
At the following address in Venice: Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 18 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 18 years oldUS$ 33.60
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Skip the line ticket to Doge's Palace in Venice.
Skip the line ticket to St. Mark's Basilica (April to October).
Tickets to the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum and the monumental rooms of the National Library
Audio Guide in English downloadable to your mobile.
Entry to St. Mark's Museum: € 5 (US$ 6) / person.
Entry to St. Mark's Treasury: € 3 (US$ 3.60) / person.
Entry to the Pala d'Oro: € 2 (US$ 2.40) / person.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257