Discover the most emblematic places and main monuments with this Venice Boat Trip along its beautiful canals. You'll see the Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, San Giorgio island... Not to be missed!
Venice Boat Trip
At 4 pm we'll meet at the riva degli Schiavoni, where the boat will be waiting for us to enjoy a pleasant trip around Venice. All aboard!
For one hour we'll sail through the waters of this beautiful Italian city, seeing its most famous monuments and discovering its history. We'll start by skirting the San Marco district, the smallest and oldest quarter of Venice. We'll also pass by St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, two true symbols of the city, and you won't stop taking pictures!
Afterwards, we'll take the Giudecca canal and head towards the island of San Giorgio. We'll enjoy incredible views of the Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore, which dates back to the 16th century. Did you know that the architect of this temple also designed the neighbouring Church of the Redeemer?
The journey will take us to the exterior of the Hilton Molino Stucky. In the past, this luxury hotel was one of the most important mills in Europe. We'll tell you all its secrets before we set off on our return journey.
The tour will end at 5 pm docking at the departure pier.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 18
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4142.